New Vision Landscapes is the largest privately-owned landscaping business in the Nelson region. It’s owned by Nigel Monk, a horticulture and landscaping expert with over 20 years’ experience in the industry.
Our team of multi-skilled staff work with property developers, landscape architects, construction companies, and individuals on properties throughout Nelson; from executive residential sections and lifestyle blocks through to large-scale commercial projects.
We offer a range of landscaping services including project management and detailed plans, hard and soft landscaping, pool installation, ongoing maintenance and more.
Why New Vision Landscapes?
- Expertise. We combine design flair, extensive horticultural knowledge and building capability for a perfect, professional finish.
- Established reputation. We are an established Nelson company with an excellent reputation built over 15 years in business. Our client base consists of repeat work or referrals.
- Qualified staff. All our senior staff are qualified in landscape construction or amenity horticulture. NVL also has a robust apprenticeship and mentoring programme in place to develop our future landscaping stars.
- Capability. We can manage all aspects of large outdoor landscaping projects – from conception through to implementation and ongoing maintenance.
- Peace of mind. We have a stringent recruitment process, including pre-employment tests and thorough reference checking, so you can be sure only trusted staff visit your property.
- Project management. We use the latest cloud-based project software to track budgets in real-time, identify risks early on and ensure no nasty surprises.
- Health and safety. We take health and safety seriously and the safety of our team and clients is paramount. NVL is a member of the HazardCo programme.
Join our team
Our current vacancies are advertised on Trade Me.
If there are no vacancies but you have a landscaping background, we’d still like to hear from you. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 021 194 4355.